Olivia's Lecture Program
Since launching her lecture program in 2009, Olivia
has shared her story and message with thousands of kids/teens at schools, churches, events and with organizations through out central Indiana and beyond. (photos at the bottom)
* Fisher’s YMCA Teen Center Grand Opening
* Healthy Choices for Girls Conference in Bloomington IN (2009
* Fisher’s Sertoma Club
* Key Learning Community
* Teen Links meeting at Franklin High School
* The Keenan-Stahl Center of The Central Indiana Boys and Girls
* Promise Church Mom/Daughter Banquet
* Comedy Sportz Fundraiser for NAAF
* The International Conference for The National Alopecia Areata
Foundation in Houston (2009)
* Hamilton County Youth as Resources Award Ceremony (2010)
* Successful Thinkers of Indy (2010)
* Franklin Community Middle School (spring of 2010 and fall of 2010)
* Greensburg Jr High School
* Decatur Middle School
* Center Grove Middle School’s DWAP after school program
* North Putnam Middle School
* Stephen Decatur Elementary School
* Creekside Elementary School
* 2011 Teen Links Award Dinner
* The 2011 Choices for Champions Event at Conseco Fieldhouse
(audience of 2,500 teens)
* “Asylum of The Insane” Movie Screening /Halloween Event
* North Decatur County High School
* Riverside Intermediate School
* Teen Links Event at Franklin Community High School
* The Great Escape Theater for The Girl Scouts
* Boone County In Service Event with Judge Jeffrey Eden
* Emcee and speaker for The Choices for Champions Event at
Banker’s Life Field house (2012)
* A Girl’s Gift (2011 and 2012)
* Daniel Webster - IPS School 46
* The Rotary Club Teen Awards Luncheon
* Camp Rivervale in Mitchell, IN
* The Indiana School For The Deaf
* Jr Achievement Biz Camp (2010, 2011, 2012)
* Butler University Anti-Bullying Event
* The American Girl Doll Fashion Show and Event in Columbus, IN
* Ben Davis High School during Stamp Out Bullying Week
* The Girls Are Worth It Event in Hollywood, CA (2012)
* Lake Center Christian School in Hartville, OH, (2013)
* The Girls Are Worth It Event in Indianapolis (2013)
* Stand Up! Day at The Harvey L. Miller Family Youth Center in
* Decatur Discovery Academy
* St. Simon the Apostle School (2013)
* Emcee/Guest Speaker at The Choices for Champions Event/Indiana Fever Basketball Game at Banker's Life Fieldhouse (2013-3rd year)
* Jr Achievement Biz Camp (4 appearances during the summer 2013)
* Roncalli High School
* Franklin Community Middle School
* Nichols Elementary School, Sheperdsville KY
* Boys and Girls Club of Noblesville, IN
* Speedway Jr. High
* St. Simon the Apostle School (2014)
* Hamilton Trace Retirement Community
* Jr Achievement Biz Camp (4 appearances during the summer 2014)
Olivia Sharing Her Message
Olivia has shared her story of living with alopecia and her message that "It's Okay to be Different" with thousands of kids, teens and adults through out central Indiana and beyond.
Olivia speaking to over 1,200 students from central Indiana during The Choices for Champions Event at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, where she was the emcee and guest speaker.
Olivia speaking to students at Ben Davis High School during their Stamp Out Bullying Event.
Olivia at Franklin Community Middle School.
Olivia sharing her story with The Girl Scouts of Lapel.
Olivia speaking at Creekside Elementary School.
Olivia speaking to the students of St. Monica's at The Joseph Maley Foundation Learning Center
Olivia speaking to the models of The American Girl Doll Fashion Show and Event.
Olivia sharing her story with students at The Jr. Achievement Biz Camp.
Olivia speaking at The Rotary Club Student Awards Luncheon.
Olivia speaking to students 3rd - 8th grade at IPS School 46.
Olivia sharing her story with students at Butler University's Anti-Bullying Event. For more information about Olivia's Lecture Program click on Contact Us.